Guembri for sale
This Moroccan instrument Guembri has been amazingly crafted with particular precision by professional craftsmen to give it a unique tone, sound and spirit. Our skilled craftsmen have years of experience making Guembri and each instrument is lovingly crafted from the finest raw materials and top quality hardware. We handcraft many of our instruments to the highest standards using the finest materials and we also offer a wide range of traditional Guembri tools with various unique designs.
- Perfect fitted bone nut for the perfect clarity of the entire range of frequencies
- Resonance box : Made it in walnut wood dug in one piece
- Leather: neck of the dromedary dried and tanned.
- Box dimensions : 18 cm wide, 54 cm long and 12 cm deep.
- Body + handle : = 1m 15cm.
- Strings: three strings made from fatty goat intestines
- Decoration: Decorated with a piece of metal 0.3cm deep and cut from cow bone.