Medium Guembri Special Edition
This Guembri instrument is a custom-made model made by the oldest Gnaoua folk craftsman in 2008 and refurbished in September 2022 by our craftsmen. This musical Guembri instrument is a custom version 100% handmade by the most skilled Gnaoua craftsmen in Morocco in 2008 (includes beef thigh bone, hazelnut, walnut, etc.), the sound is excellent with sparkle and resonance and also great depth of sound. Its body is wenge, a walnut top, and its fingerboard and pegs are ebony.
Out of stock
Guembri Special Edition
- Guembri Price: 390 euros
- Perfectly fitted bone nut for perfect clarity across the entire frequency range
- Resonance box: Made of walnut wood and ebony
- Leather: dried and tanned dromedary neck.
- Dimensions of the box: 46 cm long and 13 cm deep.
- Body + handle: = 1m05.
- Strings: three strings made from fatty goat intestines
- Extremely well packaged for shipping.
- Decoration: Decorated with a 0.3cm deep piece of metal carved from cow bone.