Vintage Guembri Gnawa instrument
Vintage Guembri handcrafted in our head office and exhibited in our showroom located in Marrakech. This Guembri is excellent value for money for all players who love the sound of the Guembri, with its walnut body and orange wood fingerboard and pegs. The sound is very deep and completely “spiritual”.
Out of stock
- Price of Guembri : 180 euros
- Perfectly fitted bone nut for perfect clarity across the entire frequency range
- Resonance box: Made of hollowed walnut wood in one piece
- Leather: dried and tanned dromedary neck.
- Dimensions of the box: 18 cm wide, 58 cm long and 15 cm deep.
- Body + handle: = 1m 05cm.
- Strings: three strings made from fatty goat intestines
- Extremely well packaged for shipping.
There are no reviews yet.